Thursday 26 February 2015

MAC Products- Lipstick (faux) & ProLongwear Concealer (NC15)

Hey!

So this is my first ever blog post so forgive me if its a bit- bad.

I recently caved into joining the MAC craze (I now have a part time job so I can justify it!). Debenhams had the 10% off beauty offer on so I couldn't resist!

The first thing i decided to get was a lipstick- not many beauty bloggers now don't own one so I thought i must be missing out on something- and I was! I purchased the shade 'faux' which is a satin finish. It is absolutely amazzzzing. The colour is so perfect- it is a pinky/mauvey nude and would suit pretty much every skin tone. I have pretty pale skin, and I think it compliments my skin tone, plus it also makes my teeth look whiter which is a bonus!

I don't own any other 'high end' lipsticks at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I'll be making a few more purchases after sampling this delight! I'm currently obsessed with Bourjois's rouge edition velvet lipstick in 'nude-ist', which is by far my favourite lipstick, however after a few more wears out of my MAC one, I'm pretty sure this will change!







The second product I purchased was the Prolongwear concealer in the shade NC15. Having never even sampled the shades of any MAC products before, I am pretty impressed with this! I wanted something to go under my eyes as a highlighter (one that isn't glittery) and this fits the bill just nicely! It is slightly lighter than my current (pale) skintone, but when I fake tan I think this will look really nice and brighten up my eyes! The consistency is quite thick and is really full coverage. I don't really suffer from dark circles, but it would be perfect for those who do!


I will upload a full face of make up showing these amazing products so you can see for yourself how great they are!

Bethany
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment