Saturday 16 May 2015

Homemade Facemask- @raychlovesbeauty

Hey guys!

I've finally finished my exams (and my degree) so I can get into regular blogging!

I recently set up a beauty instagram account (@bethanybeautyblogger), and came accross another blogger (@raychlovesbeauty) who made face masks. I was drawn to them because of their natural ingredients, and I love anything home-made! I was very kindly sent a face mask to try out, and I couldn't be happier! It came in a plastic container, and has enough in to make about 7 face masks depending on how much you want to use.

After following the instructions and adding water to the mix, i applied it onto my face and left it for around 10 minutes. It has such a refreshing and cooling effect on the skin, and I lovee the smell! It smells like camomile- kind of like freshly cut grass. After the time was up, i rinsed a flannel in warm water and wiped away the face mask. It left my skin feeling soo soft and refreshed. I have oily skin and it didn't dry out, nor make my skin any more oily, which was perfect.

It was super easy to make, apply and rinse off. I couldn't recommend this face mask enough!

Thank you Raych for sending me this product, I would be more than happy to purchase more when I run out! Make sure you check out her instagram, youtube and blog!

@raychlovesbeauty
http://raychlovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzJyrgW6fXK3e-Uld7uqtqA


Bethany
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment