Thursday 18 February 2016

Evening Skincare Routine

Hey!
Following onto my morning skincare routine, it makes sense to do an evening routine too so, here it is!..
If i've been wearing makeup that day, i'll get a cotton pad and soak it with micellar water, and lately i've been using the Garnier one. I bought mine from Boots and the 400ml bottle retails for £4.99 and the 125ml bottle is £1.99 (they are always on offer somewhere!). It does a great job at removing my face makeup and mascara and I will be repurchasing this when i run out.
After this, I will use an oil cleanser. I used to always use the Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil, however I have really been liking the Pixi Nourishing Cleansing Balm. You only need the tiniest amount and you rub it onto your face and it turns into a thick oil and melts away any excess makeup. After I wash it off, my face feels really smooth and nourished as if i've just moisturized.
I will follow this on with the Pixi Glow Tonic (reviewed in my Morning Skincare Routine).
Then i will either use the Vichy Noraderm night detox, or the Pixi Rose Oil Blend. The Vichy Noraderm is great for following on from the Glow Tonic as it's super moisturizing, but not greasy. The Rose Blend Oil is my new favourite skincare addition- I put it on at night time and wake up in the morning with really healthy looking skin. When you first put it on it is quite greasy, but it sinks into the skin and gives you such a lovely healthy glow. I really recommend this product to everyone- it would work well with all skin types.

Finally, I use an eye cream. I've only recently started using this Emu Oil Well eye cream, but i've been really liking it. It's really creamy and moisturizing, however it does leave an oily layer so I wouldn't use it before I was going to apply makeup as I don't think it would sit well. I bought mine from FeelUnique
and it retails for £8.95.
 
Thanks for reading :)
xo 







No comments:

Post a Comment