Thursday 18 February 2016

La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur

Hey guys :) 

Today I thought I'd review the La Roche Posay BB Effaclar Blur as I've been using it SO much recently.

I bought mine from Escentual for £14. I got the shade fair/light which is the perfect shade for my skin tone (I use estee lauder double wear in 1w1 bone for reference). It has an SPF of 20 so gives you that extra protection if needed.

It has a light coverage, so you can wear it alone or under a foundation for that extra coverage. The consistency of it is like a mousse, and when blending it it's super smooth and glides along the skin. The thing I love the most about this is it completely fills in your pores and makes your skin look airbrushed, without having a heavy feeling on the skin. I have been using it in place of foundation because it gives me just the right amount of coverage and lasts for around 4-5 hours without me having to powder.

I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin or enlarged pores, as it does a great job of oil control and works amazing at filling in pores and smoothing the skin tone

Thanks for reading :)
Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment