Sunday 3 April 2016

March Favourites- Morphe, Nuxe, Too Faced, Dior, Vichy

Hey guys :)

So it's that time of the month again for favourites.. where is the time going!?
 
Starting off with something that I've done a previous post about.. Morphe M439 Brush. I purchased this in the last few weeks and i've been using it for my foundation ever since. It's the perfect foundation brush- dense so you can pack on coverage, but soft so you can buff the product in to give a flawless complexion- ticks all the right boxes!





Secondly is something that I've had for a while, but since I've been skiing, it has become a firm favourite- Nuxe Reve De Miel. This lip balm is a miracle worker on dry chapped lips, which is something I suffer from whilst being out in the sun. I applied it every night whilst I was away, and my lips were super soft when i woke up in the morning. I don't use it every night whilst I'm at home as I don't want to waste it, but this is definitely worth the money.




The Too Faced Lipstick in Naked Dolly is something that I got in a set from Sephora last year when I visited Paris, but had never really used much. It is a creamy nude, but I found it to look too much like 'foundation lips' on me. However, recently I rediscovered this lipstick after a reorganise and have been using it pretty much every time I wear lipstick. I apply it in the centre of my lips and it gives a 'pouty' look, and lightens up darker lipsticks. 




This Dior Eyeshadow Palette I recieved as a free gift when I bought some perfume last year, and I've loved using it for travel as it's small and compact, but includes a nice array of colours. The pigmentation is amazing and it lasts for a really long time on the eyes.







Finally, finishing off with my favourite product that I discovered this month- Vichy Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid- SPF50. I actually bought this a few months ago, but only got to use it in the past week when I was skiing. I was intrigued to try it because I HATE that feeling of putting suncream on my face and it leaving a greasy residue, as I already suffer from oily skin. This product surpassed all my expectations. On application, it glides on and isn't too thick, however it does dry quite fast so I had to put it on in sections. It doesn't leave any colour or residue. It kept my face matte ALL DAY, which is something that never happens, even with a matte foundation or moisturiser on. It is quite expensive for a suncream, but it is 100% worth the money for anyone with oily skin, or looking for a suncream that doesn't leave a greasy residue.

Thanks for reading!
xo

 







No comments:

Post a Comment