Friday 15 April 2016

THE Best Nude Lipstick For Pale Skin?

Hey guys :)

This post is purely dedicated to one lipstick- Rimmel lipstick in the shade 45. This is part of the Kate Moss nude lipstick collection that came out a few months ago, but I was yet to try one until recently. I own a couple of Rimmel lipsticks and like the formula of them so thought I would give one of these a go.I'm not normally one for nude lipsticks because I have pale skin and the nude lipsticks I have tried make me look like i have 'foundation lips', or dead. Not so cute. 
I picked this up in the feelunique sale so it only ended up being £3.85. I wasn't expecting much and hadn't seen any lip swatches before i purchased it so it was a bit of a plunge. However I'm SO glad i picked this up! It really is the perfect nude for my pale skin tone/hair colour (dark blonde). I'd describe it as a mauvey nude colour. The formula is super creamy and has a satin texture, so lasts for aages on the lips (it's up there with MAC satin lipsticks!).
I'd say this shade would work well for other skin tones, but there are other shades in the nude collection so I would definitely urge you to go out and try one as I can't fault it! 

This is a swatch of the lipstick next to Charlotte Tilbury's lip cheat in pillow talk, which is a 'my lips but better shade'. I love wearing these two together as it gives the perfect nude lip.
 
Thanks for reading xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment